Wednesday 31 August 2011

Outfits:)

Hey guys, i though it'd be pretty cool to do posts on outfits, so what im wearing on the days i go out:)

So during the weekend i went out with a bunch of friends and heres what i wore!


Top; H&M £7.99

Cream jeans/trousers; Primark £10.00
 (with the cheetah print belt)

Necklace; Primark £2.50

Bracelet; Primark £1.00

<3 Hope you guys enjoyed this post:)
Il be doing more as soon as i reach at least 35 followers. ;D

Attempting to do a french manicure. 

Hahah it was a sunday afternoon, when i started to get bored. So i thought 'hey lets do my nails'. I wanted to try something new with them:P so i tried doing a french manicure, which didn'nt work out too well, but eh i guess i got kind of got there in the end:P after hard work of painting and getting rid of the staisn around my nails on my fingers:P <3





Anyway bloggers thats all from me for now. Byeeee xoxo









2 comments:

  1. Cute pink top and I think your french manicure came out fine.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is pretty cute (:
    nice manicure,

    cmpang x

    ReplyDelete