Wednesday 20 July 2011

Finally summmer!

AHHH.. so its finally the end of summer term, which means its now the end of schoool:D sooo its summer holidayss!!

EH that excitement was just exadgerated:( here in London the weather is said to rainy all month, which means all summer:( and whats an even bigger downer is while me and my family are stuck here, my relatives/cousins are all on holiday, there at places like Camp Americaa:( I AM SO JELOUS:(

I cannot beilive it, i though 2011 would be 'THE ONE' haha:p butttt i guess nott, well i guess i should be making the most of these holidays because im starting my GCSE's this yearr.. ahhh gonaa be soo busy after September:( the stress will build up:(

I thought of this awesome idea to keep my stress levels lowww:P i though of doing yogaaa:D
Im looking to watch a video online or soemthing, so like something on Youtube would be good, so if any of you guys have a good yoga video that i could go along with, that would be amazing:) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment