Wednesday 27 April 2011

Just abit of everything

Fish pedicures

Hey bloggeretes, so me and my older sister were doing some research on fish pedicures because she was thinking of getting one; but then we read a couple of acrticles that really put us of! Im sure this arcticle is true as well because it makes sense. So if your thinking of getting a fish pedicure yourself and your not aware of the infections it can cause you may want to read this ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12595809
<3


Pretty clean out:)

So I was cleaning out my wardrobe and shelfs and i think i did a pretty good job! :D Trust me it may not look like a good job to you but if you compared it how it used to look then you'd say WOW right now! I'l show you guys my shelf .. its full of stuff like hair products, lipgoss, perfumes and stuff like that. I thought id show you guys ahah even though its not very interesting LOL:) 


There it is...


                                                                                  :D




Brighten me up


WOO i finally got time to do my nails! :D I thought id go for a bright colour seeing as it spring/summer so i picked MUA hot pink! I think MUA's a great value for money becuase the nailpolish stays on for more than a week before chipping of which is great! But those weeks when i have to do chores like washing dishes obviously it doesnt last as long but it still stays strong(hey that ryhmed LOL).  MUA has a load of different colours and atm they hav really pretty spring colours too! :)



Doll necklace<3

For those who read my older post i forgot to post what else i got from Primark that day.. ahh silly me! So il show you now. I found this really cute doll necklace and i dont know about you gals but i love all things cute and kawaii :)<3 Like all jewellery at Primark this one was cheap; it was £1.50:) and it even has a little bow and a pearl on it to.




Thats it from me for now:)<3
Has anyone got any suggestions or even requests for something that i can blog about? lt would be great if yo u guys would share ideas:) thaank you xx

2 comments:

  1. oh my, thank you for sharing this! I'm gona make post about it also soon. I need to share it with my readers also! :D

    you have a lot of pinks stuff. envy! :D

    and your necklace....aaahhh!! so kawaii!!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah okk(: and i know i only realised i have so many pink stuff but trust me in my room and my closet theres not much pink things in there xD and thaank you(:

    ReplyDelete